If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!
– Milton Berle
We create spaces that invite
- people to discover new abilities and their own strengths. To reflect, express and communicate their own creativity.
- people to work together in an inspiring, sheltered and empowering environment to shape their own and our collective social future.
OUR INTERACTION IS BASED ON
- Mutual respect & encouragement
- Listening to each other and seeking to understand
- The desire to learn
- Taking action
WE ALLOW IDEAS TO GROW
- Share and grow ideas
- Practice desired behaviour and principles
- Foster reproducible learning experiences
The house is a safe space to test, fail, learn, improve and gain confidence.
SOCIAL AMBITION & DESIRED EFFECT
Our approach is that actively involved citizens, who as part of a group dynamic are involved in a problem solving problem or acquire new skills, are not only sensitized and encouraged, but create new spaces of identification and innovation. The Tannenbusch House offers a broad range of interest groups and stakeholders a framework for the development of their topics and abilities: Through constant stimulation and exchange between these groups, partly through spatial proximity, partly through inter-interest topics, partly through active workshop and discussion offers. Through the many elements of our project and their visualization, we create a participatory dynamic that is transdisciplinary and intercultural. In this way, our project helps to connect people, to show them new possibilities of personal development, to create an environment of participation and experimentation and to strengthen people’s self-confidence.